Thursday, April 7, 2011

Trying a new diet and I cheated!

I'm a cheater; why do I even bother?

Like all things that we strive to do better or improve in life, we have to reconcile with ourself over and over, when it comes to the brink of breaking bounds.

Yesterday, I agreed with myself that I'll try a new diet. I'm going to eat just frozen meals for lunch and dinner for a week, all for the sake of portion control. But today, I failed miserably. For lunch, I had a frozen meal, 1 cup of noodles, and half a buttery croissant. That is 350 more calories than what I should have at lunch. I'm just a failure, worse than a loser!

I'm so horrible at conforming to new habits. I must be reminded. My goals must be reconcile over and over, again and again, day after day.

No comments:

Post a Comment