Thursday, April 14, 2011

Last Night's Dream

My police interview call yesterday was quite interesting.

I dreamed about working with the police in a heroine bust and investigation. I was a UC. LOL! I was an accomplice in receiving the heroine. Well, I took what I can and ran into a car. Then I arrive at the police station to report and write my report.

Suddenly, I was pulled from the investigation, as I was selected to combat the evil. I was selected by the community and my father was the one who gave me up for this sacrifice. In combat, I must fight until I die, all for the purpose of saving the world. The world was in hiding when the evil arrived in a form of black smoke, like the black smoke in Lost. There were others, lets call them "com-batters", with me. I watched as the evil merciless and repeatedly thrust blows on a com-batter. We com-batters were selected to fight the evil without any supply of weapon, thus, I frantically searched for something to stop the evil from destroying the com-batter.

The evil then saw me and came after me. I ran to hide in a corner like a coward and I prayed. I prayed with my eyes shut tightly. I felt the evil hanging over my head but wasn't able to touch me. Finally, it left. Then my father came to tell me that we com-batters were selected to fight the evil 'cause we are pure at heart and the evil won't be able to wield us. With that being said, it was up to the com-batters to spare the world from being demolished by the evil.

Tired and dirty from blood and mud, a lot of com-batters were hurt and near death. Hope was almost lost and I had forgotten my purpose to fight. I wanted to give up. But I chased down the evil and was about to slash it apart with my sword, willing to kill or be killed. Suddenly, my cousin pulls me aside and tells me that her auto insurance is going to call me about the damage on her vehicle and that she'd blamed the damage on me. I was enraged!

I pushed my cousin aside and ran right up to the gigantic black smoke of evil and started slicing away. The evil slammed to the ground like a heavy weight wrestler, bringing down all the com-batters it had in its grasp. I continued to slice away; black liquid (something like blood) splattered at me. With each slice, I chopped off a piece of the black smoke and it turned into flesh, rather than evaporate like smoke would. I sliced and chopped away, freeing as many com-batters as I could.

At last, the evil was no more, the sky cleared up to be a bright blue and the world came out from hiding. We, the com-batters, faced the world with injuries, blood, mud, black liquid, tired, out of breath but were relieved.

Yeah, it is only in dreams that I can be that courageous. I'm very afraid of getting injured. Being a diabetic, it takes more time than usual to recover from injuries, wounds, or infections. But if I have to be in such a situation, I'd fight with all my might, to kill or be killed.

What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment