Thursday, April 14, 2011

5 lbs

YAY!

I did it, I done lost 5 lbs just from dieting, within a week's time!

Downsizing on portion is so difficult! I often cheated, felt like I was going to evaporate 'cause I was so hungry. One time, I even got up at 2:30 in the morning and ate 2 chicken wings that my brother had cooked. I went to the buffet once, too! Eating less was a complete disaster for me. But to my surprise, I lost 5 lbs.

Now, I know that those 5 lbs are just water weight but at least I got that out of the way. It is now time for the real challenge to lose pounds of fat.

I often drink a lot of liquid: green tea, diet coke, ice cold water, and sometimes, even gulp down a load of broth. But eating less has caused me to drink less as well. Before cutting back on my portion, I used to be able to drink 1 and half, large size cup, of McDonalds' diet coke. Now, I'll be saving money if I can even ingest half that large cup.

Anyway, I'm just glad I was able to accomplish this much in my goal to achieve a healthier me.

Staying focus is always key.

This week, I have to get back to working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment