Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Somethings Concerning

I really hate being off track. Easter has just passed and I felt like a druggie being surrounded by crystal meth, so close at hand. I had all the sweets, the chocolates, the cake, the carbs, the greasy food all within my reach. It was so hard to contain myself. I'll admit, I had a little bit of everything, exceeding the max carb intake, I'm allowed. But I tried, I really tried, hard. Sadly, in the end, I failed miserably.

So after consuming all this junk, I didn't feel sick but I know my nerve was affected. The Sciatic nerve in my right leg started acting up, numbing the biceps femoris, it was agitating while sitting or lying down. I was only relieved when standing. After some walking, I was able to relax a bit. But that's not the only thing that is concerning.

I noticed that there is discoloration in my finger nails (I don't even want to mention about my toe nails) and numbing in my fingertips. Of course, a numbing sensation is subsequent to over ingestion of sweet or carbs, almost, always, specific to me. But I'm also thinking that the discoloration may also be a symptom of a nail treatment that I'm doing (attempting to lengthen and strengthen my nails with a nail polish solution). After all, I didn't noticed the discoloration, simultaneously, with the numbing before. Thus, I'm thinking that the nail treatment may have caused the discoloration.

I'm still trying to get back on my strict diet and exercise, and struggling with it. I just need to initiate and it'll take off from there.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment