Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Meal Plan

Eating 6 small meals and or having 3 meals and two snacks in between is simply not doable for me. I just can't remember to eat that much. Thanks to the mentally in my teenage years, that I shouldn't be eating too much.

Starting now, I'm going to have 3 large meals. I learn that if I eat more, it'll last me longer and I won't get the munchies. So, I guess, in a sense, I'm eating more, to consume less. LOL!

I also found that this consumption plan assists in keeping my blood sugar more consistent, as opposed to my prior eating habits.

I'm glad to finally find something that is favorable to me. I'll give this plan of eating 3 large meals a day, a try and really evaluate if it's beneficial as I believe to be.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I didn't know you have a blog too. COol! My husband asked me to try that diet challenge too. I believe its the slimfast challenge. I was like wtf...hahaha i not a snack person and I don't like to chew on crunchy stuff so its a fail for me. I hate eating in the morning and I am bad with dieting but I am going to give it a try since my stomach look like i am 4 months preggo. lol Sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, I've tried the slimfast challenge but it has sucrose, which isn't good for my diabetes. Moreover, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone either, being that it's a processed food. Just stick to the regular whole foods! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete