Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Full Agenda

So much to do with very little time!

First thing on the agenda, is mother's birthday! It's this Friday! I don't know what to do. Her main interest is money. Maybe, we'll just take her out for pho and give her some cash! I still have time to request some time off on Friday!

It's my best friend's birthday on Saturday but we're heading out to Sushi Dey on Friday. I still haven't decide on what to get her yet. Maybe a gift card. I'm getting tired of myself getting her useless things.

I still have yet to plan and save up for my birthday. I'm hoping to out do my sister. LOL! The theme, in mind, is black dress, or statement t-shirt and jeans (a birthday combo with my cousin). I'm also considering getting a keg. Oh yeah, to whom that wears the statement t and jeans, they'll have a chance of winning a prize! What is a birthday without prizes, right? =D And maybe, everyone will go home with a shot cup necklace, can't stress hygiene and sanitation importance, enough!

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, I still have yet to write a love letter to my love! I've gotten him a card and written in it already, yet, that's not enough! A love letter must be sent; sadly, I'm going through a burn out from writing. I haven't written anything since November! Help!

And another important thing coming up is his birthday! It's literally just around the bin! He wants a watch, just told me this morning! I'm still researching. (scratch head)

Other than that, workout is going well. Diet isn't so good but will pick up soon!

Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment