Monday, October 4, 2010

Getting Back On Track

I've been so bad all summer. I got too sidetracked. I've got no one to blame but myself.

Anyway, I told myself last week that I'll get back on track again. I've been wanting a new phone and that was what I'd intended to do with my next check but it's better that I invest that money into gym membership. I think I got my diet and eating habits down. I just want to get back into my exercise routine. I really miss that. I've been making up too many excuses not to workout but now, I really want to, need to workout.

Another thing I need to get on is testing my glucose. I haven't been doing so routinely. But I told myself last week that I needed to be serious about my diabetes. So I started off good this morning. I got out of bed instead of lying in it until the late morning. I started my laundry, tested my glucose, and ate breakfast, which consisted of a tablespoon of peanut butter. I've been feeling well all morning. It's almost time for a little snack! Perhaps a nectarine will do, I'm feeling healthy!

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when I go off track totally, which I've been off track for the past week. I've been blaming it on the events in my life, but really I've just been lazy.

    Good luck to the both of us. =)

    ReplyDelete