Friday, September 23, 2011

Purse Organizer

I've been wanting a purse organizer since it came out a few years back. 


I actually got to checking them out and goodness, they are expensive! 


Heck, I just improvised instead! My current type of purse is the cross body purse and I like them in moderate size, which is proportion to my body size too. So, knowing the size of my purse helped me determine the amount of items to haul around with me. 


So, having this clear pencil pouch, purchased from Target, to go visit Tiff, I decided to put it into use. Fortunately, everything I carry fits in the pouch. Since the pouch is compact, it suppresses and holds everything into the place I'd put them in, so the items don't become loose and bulge out, creating a bulge in my purse! Moreover, the pouch makes it easy to transfer my items from one purse to another.


1 comment:

  1. sorry i had homework to do thats why i haven't been on. i love that hello kitty thing and plz comment on my page.

    ReplyDelete