Saturday, September 24, 2011

Our Differences

He's old fashion, I'm more relaxed.


With the knowledge of me smiling while talking to a stranger, if it looks like I'm having a good chat, he automatically assumes the worse of me.


Yet, I am a good faithful woman. We all have curiosities and yes, it may get the best of us but I've never been one to fall into a sexual temptation before. And no matter how I explain the situation to him, his mind is already set. He gives me no room for, what he declares, my faults.


Forgiveness is frugal, no leniency to make amends, this relationship is maimed.  
It hurts me to have him value me this way. No matter how good I am, how much fruit my efforts bear, I'm deemed unworthy if, in his eyes, I'm tainted.


Love is the shackle, we are the captives.


He can't let go of a unworthy woman; I can't let go of a condescending egotistical man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment