Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sweet Things Said

What's the sweetest thing your partner has ever said to you? What's the sweetest thing you've ever said to your partner?

I mean everything I say to him but I don't recall if I've ever said anything very sweet to him. Of course I flatter him and assure him that I love him but I don't recall saying anything that is very sweet, having him sighing for days.

But he has said something so sweet to me, I can't even believe he'd said it.

"Because of you, I have to stay alive."

Gosh, how heart warming can that statement get? Being in his position, and I just hearing this, makes my heart weak! It means so much to me that he'll strive to stay alive. It warms my heart that he'll stay alive already but, for me to be the reason to do so, gosh, it's tremendous! It's so honoring that it makes me want to return the honor to him. But what can top staying alive for someone?

Because of him, I'll do well and be successful. I love Tut!

No comments:

Post a Comment