Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'll Be Here

Gosh, this picture speaks so much volume! When I first saw it, I thought of my friend Marlene 'cause she loves pandas! They are so cute and cuddly! I had to link the picture to her FB.


And then I thought of a couple, working together to accomplish a task. And then I was flooded with thoughts of me and Tut. I can't help it. I'm always there for him, doing what I can do. I don't think I've ever refused his call before. I want to be able to see him through what he's going through. I don't want to fail this task. Like all great and strong things, we can only be destroyed from within, God forbid.


But these two pandas look like siblings or even a pair of good friends, just lending a hand. *sighs* All the emotions that runs through me simply can't be express. I absolutely love this photo!


But overall, they are pandas, just probably doing what pandas do!


No comments:

Post a Comment