Tuesday, October 18, 2011

18 Clan Council Can Kiss My ASS!

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/article/20111016/WDH06/110160413/18-Clan-Council-sets-new-rules-Domestic-violence-victims-their-families-now-can-seek-recourse?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|s


Just let us revert, huh? 


After so many years of progress, of civilization, these dumb asses are resorting to problem solving back in the old Hmong days? Seriously?! In that case, I need to get in touch with the elders of my Vue clan, memorize their numbers, and call them for approval (to take action against my husband) when my husband is abusing me! Idiots! Who would've thought of such a thing!


Why do this council get to trump with the law? I don't even understand why Marathon County will allow such a thing! If a crime is committed, I would like this council to be tried and convicted for its involvement in trumping the law.


If my husband is Sam Worthington (just using Sam as an example of being in a interracial marriage), I don't think he'll abide by Hmong cultural to pay for my funeral (but will surely pay for my wake out of the goodness of his heart and that he loves me).  That's the problem with Hmong people; they're so greedy! If a member of your family die, will you not pull together to pay for the funeral and will you say, it's the responsibility of the husband's and his family's? These policies are useless!!!


I'm disgusted! 


Let's protest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment