Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Baby

Last night, I dreamed that I married an old cheating bastard, he's practically old as my father. Anyway, I have a daughter with her and her name is Summer.

So, the old bastard went over seas to see his mistress and left summer and I at home. I decided to leave him. For some odd reason, I was so helpless in this dream. I didn't have a car (which in reality, I do). So, I carried little Summer in my arms proceeded towards my mom's house, which was only across the freeway where I was living.

On our way back to my mom's, we were met with many people that tried to harm us or hinder us. Beaten with exhaustion and fear, I eventually broke down and cried. But I finally made it to my mom's.

My daughter is so adorable in my dream. She was more than I could've imagined. I loved her so much, even after I found out that she was a creation of the government and they wanted her back 'cause when she gets older, she's capable of destroying the world. I hid her from the government, even if she was going to become a monster. I love her dearly and I protected until I woke up.

That's quite a dream, huh?

Strangely, this is the second time I dreamed about a baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment